Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Christmas is coming!

Christmas is coming...
but I'm still loving Fall!


Cold one day..... warm the next ... a few colorful leaves .... blue skies .... almost the end of Hurricane Season .... hard to believe Thanksgiving's next week! 


The Dogwood tree actually has yellow and red leaves,
but they don't show up so well in this photo.

Love my Turkey Gourds, especially their facial expressions!


Recently received some lovely tags from Dawn Blackstead's 
FALL Tag Swap! 

Thanks so much, Ladies! I just love all the tags - see another detail every time I look at them!  And thank you, Dawn, for hosting this swap!  Really enjoyed it! You were a wonderful hostess!


Dawn really spoiled us - with her darling tags 
and a bag full of "goodies"!


Dawn let us choose: Fall or Halloween - so we have some of each!


My tag



Laurie M. Jackson
Indulgeyourshelf.blogspot.com


Lisa Stanton
Apeacefulplacetobe.blogspot.com


Nora Neeley


 Deidre Kidder


Robin Weins
www.myglitteredlife.blogspot.com 


I think the little extra packet might belong with Tamatha's tag, but I have it in both photos so not sure :(    --- The sweets were delicious, though, and much-appreciated!


Garna Barker


Tami Hacker
Vintageconnections.blogspot.com


Tamatha Kaplan
Snipsandthreads.blogspot.com
I think this packet of sweets belong's with Tamatha's tag, but I'm sorry to say I'm not sure since I have it in Tamatha's and Robin's photos. Such a lovely gesture too!


We're enjoying a little patch of Sunflowers that sprouted from birdseed displaced during one of the tropical storms. Small, but bright and cheerful! 
Happy Fall!

7 comments:

  1. Such cute tags! And you know I LOVE sunflowers! Glad you still have one growing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great tags!! I am always amazed at what the ladies in blogland come up with!! So clever!!

    chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely time of year. Our Fall colors are pretty much gone now that it has rained a good amount. Onward to Thanksgiving and Christmas just ahead. Your tags are all wonderful and such fun to receive. Blessings...
    P.S. I am working on my Winter Whites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh those Turkey gourds are Wonderful!! and all those tags what a lovely collection of artists work.
    Happy Fall.
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun to see the tags, there are so many talented girl out there crafting to their hearts desire. I am just about ready to step into Christmas, it's beginning to feel like it!
    Stopping in to wish you a happy holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fantastic treasures you received!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Jane!

    Love those tags! Can't wait to get our tags from the White Christmas swap. I mailed my package on Saturday!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    Leann

    PS - Not sure if you know it, but I'm having a giveaway, be sure to comment:)

    ReplyDelete