Thursday, July 28, 2011

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the way!

Christmas in July

Remember Woolworth's? Wouldn't I love to have more of these jingle bells - especially at that price (.18 marked down from .69)!

White Christmas Tag Swap 2010

I hosted my first swap last December, but didn't have my blog then so haven't shown the beautiful tags before.  Here are a few of them - will show the others in another post or two.

Tags by Vivian, Cindy, and Rachel


Tags by Natalea, Marian, and Kimberly


Rachel  (Rach-ology)


Cindy (lulucb)


Vivian  (Viv's Whimsy)


Natalea  (Kandeland)


Kimberly  (Art, Joy, Stuff)


Marian Ballog

All these tags are so beautiful! And so are the others, which I'll show soon.

Some of the amazing hostess gifts I received! 
Swaps are truly a lot of fun!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Jane,
    I love my tags from your White Christmas swap last year! They were definitely the prettiest group swap projects ever. Seeing them makes me almost feel a little cooler.
    enJOY a lovely weekend my friend,
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete