Saturday, July 30, 2011

More Christmas in July!

2010 White Christmas Tag Swap
Part Two

Cheryl (Bassic Living) made this sweet blog button for the swap.
Thanks, Cheryl! I love seeing it around blogland!

Wendy, Jonelle, and Lisa

Marlene, Kathy, and Cheryl


Robin, Jessica, and Michelle & Ashley


Dawn and Michelle


Jane (my tag!), Debi, and Wanda



Many of the White Christmas Tag Swappers have been in several tag swaps together the past year or so, beginning with Kandeland's 2010 Valentine Tag Swap.  Everyone enjoyed that one so much that we just kept going!  Most of the swaps have had 20 participants so we get lots of tags!  All these White Christmas tags are just lovely. I had so much fun with this, my first swap as hostess! Thanks to Wanda for helping me get started ! And thanks so much to all the tag swappers! 

I wonder if anyone will want to do another White Christmas Tag Swap this year?! Interested?


No comments:

Post a Comment